and the Future.
How do civil engineers impact the world? Just look around you. Every bridge, road, and waterway is a civil engineering project. Civil engineers lead the teams that plan, design, construct, and operate the infrastructures essential to our modern lives. From developing efficient transportation systems to initiating sustainable urban planning, it’s the work of these engineers that helps shape and support communities across the globe.
If you want to play a role in engineering the structural solutions of tomorrow, having the knowledge to work at the edge of innovation is important. That’s exactly what earning your Master of Science in Civil Engineering online from NJIT can prepare you to do. With this future-focused degree, you can:
- Learn effective engineering project management tools, such as scheduling, resource allocation, time-cost analysis, cost estimating, and risk assessment.
- Gain an understanding of business principles, such as supply chain management and organizational behavior.
- Examine the legal and environmental issues associated with engineering, such as air, water, and solid waste pollution.
- Tailor your program to align with your career goals and interests by selecting from three specializations: Structural Design and Construction, Transportation, or Construction Management.
Rankings and Accreditation
- For more rankings and accreditation click here.